Latest  Info
Home / HCGOP Events / Horry County Republican Women’s Club

Horry County Republican Women’s Club

The Horry County Republican Women’s Club will meet on Monday- May 13, 2019 for a Meet N Greet which  will begin at 11:30 AM and the business meeting will begin at 12:00 noon. 

Our location will be Pine Lakes Country Club, 5603 Granddaddy Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.  Since 1927, Pine Lakes Country Club has been a favorite of Myrtle Beach golfers. Nestled in the heart of Myrtle Beach, the graceful Southern architecture of the Clubhouse symbolizes the deeply rooted history and tradition of the Grand Strand.  We have a special menu selected for our members and quests. Bring a friend and let’s enjoy lunch together. 

Special Guest Speaker:

Don Bowne founder of Red Hats For Trump  started as a grass roots movement in Myrtle Beach Jan 2016 with about twenty people and a simple idea to have people wear red hats in support of Donald Trump Republican candidate running for the office of President in 2016. They  started with plain red hats with Trump stickers on them; the idea was to see as many people as possible wearing red hats at rallies.

The hats went to people from all over the country as they were here in Myrtle Beach on vacation. Most of the hats were given away at restaurants in and around Myrtle Beach. Red hats for Trump is very proud and believes they helped Donald Trump in some way. The year leading up to his election and as long as he is in office we are committed to Donald Trumps agenda and his vision for America.

           “Republican Women on the Move, Making a Difference”

Linda Knight
President of HCRWC

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: